Development Agencies are development units which have a technical and financing mechanism at the national level under the coordination of the DPT and operate as high, non-implementing but supporting, coordinators and catalysts with a technical capacity established by the Decision of the Council of Ministers on the basis of regions.
26 regional development agencie was established covering 81 provinces in Turkey.
Grants are awarded in programs up to 75%. With Turkey’s regional development agencies established in the various regions, it is given sectoral or generic incentives. Istanbul Consulting Group provides services in different cities of Turkey, in areas of development agencies, in the incentives provided by the development agency offers consulting services.
Development Agencies Advised by ICG
• İstanbul Development Agency
• Eastern Marmara Development Agency
• Bursa Eskişehir Bilecik Development Agency
• Trakya Development Agency
• Ankara Development Agency
• Southern Marmara Development Agency
• İzmir Development Agency
Development Agency Project Preparation and Support Activities
1. Project Identification (Examination of the projects in terms of the criteria desired by the Development Agency
2. Project Grant and Credit Sources Survey
3. Establishment of the Project Plan, Establishment of the Project Team
4. Project Time and Resource Planning
5. Creating the Project File
6. Construction of Project Application
7. Project Evaluation and Management of the Contractor